Free Computer Classes at U of M | Business
Do you feel like technology is passing you by when it comes to computers? The University of Minnesota is offering free computer courses that are open to the public.
There are five different classes including, computer basics, Internet basics, Microsoft word 2007, email basics and typing.
The classes are held Monday through Thursday at 10am and 4:30pm. It is located at the Urban Research and Outreach/Engagement Center located at 2001 Plymouth Avenue North in Minneapolis.
For more information contact Tina Hanson at 612-624-3478.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Appeal Planned in Dismissal of Waseca School Plot Charges
- St. Cloud Police Look for Suspect of Hotel Robbery
- Duluth Woman Gets Creative to Pay for Maternity Leave
- Mississippi River Shuts Down 8 Miles to Commercial Traffic
- Prosecutors: Itasca Co. Kidnapper Wanted to Talk with Ex about 'Being a Good Parent'
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand