Free Computer Classes at U of M | Business
Do you feel like technology is passing you by when it comes to computers? The University of Minnesota is offering free computer courses that are open to the public.
There are five different classes including, computer basics, Internet basics, Microsoft word 2007, email basics and typing.
The classes are held Monday through Thursday at 10am and 4:30pm. It is located at the Urban Research and Outreach/Engagement Center located at 2001 Plymouth Avenue North in Minneapolis.
For more information contact Tina Hanson at 612-624-3478.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 Children Missing, Firefighter Injured in Redwood County House Fire
- Dayton Answers Questions at College Campus Forum
- Tiger Remains on Display in Duluth after Accidentally Biting Zookeeper
- Albert Lea Men Use Hovercrafts to Save Deer Trapped on Frozen Lake
- Albert Lea Salvation Army Captain Trying to Set World Record for Bell Ringing
- Zoning Laws Changing in St. Paul, Will Help Microbreweries Grow
- Officials Expected to Unveil Design, Timeline for New Lowertown Ballpark Thursday
- St. Paul Residents Navigate Snowy Neighborhood Streets
- Groundbreaking Held for Housing and Job Training Initiative in St. Paul
- Suspect Involved in St. Paul Chase Charged with Fleeing an Officer, 2nd Degree Murder
- DPS Issues Warning in Wake of Winter Driving Deaths
- Snow Totals Could Reach 20 Inches in NE Minnesota
- St. Cloud Police: Juveniles Asking Businesses for Donations Steal Employee Belongings
- City of Elk River Accepting Applications for On-Call Fire Fighters
- City of Elk River Starts Winter Restricted Parking