Free Computer Classes at U of M | Business
Do you feel like technology is passing you by when it comes to computers? The University of Minnesota is offering free computer courses that are open to the public.
There are five different classes including, computer basics, Internet basics, Microsoft word 2007, email basics and typing.
The classes are held Monday through Thursday at 10am and 4:30pm. It is located at the Urban Research and Outreach/Engagement Center located at 2001 Plymouth Avenue North in Minneapolis.
For more information contact Tina Hanson at 612-624-3478.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Posing as Fake Cop Charged in Shooting at Tom Reid's
- Dorothy Day Center Proposed Location Scrapped
- Minnesota Birds Suffering from Brutal Winter
- Minn. House Votes to Reverse Course on Law Change for Lobbyists Buying Meals for Legislators
- Man Shot on Tom Reid's Patio in St. Paul 'Stabilized,' Suspect Arrested
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences