Recycle Your Holiday Lights | Community Spirit
Don't know what to do with those old or non-working holiday lights? Making the switch to energy-efficient LED? You can recycle your old lights with Eden Prairie's holiday light recycling program.
Residents can drop off unwanted light strands at any one of more than 400 participating locations throughout the holiday season through the month of January in this statewide program.
This year, all three Eden Prairie Liquor locations are participating in the program -- so stop by any Eden Prairie Liquor location to recycle your lights today.
The program is sponsored by the Recycling Association of Minnesota and employs more than 200 individuals with developmental disabilities at vocation centers through the state of Minnesota. Every bulb of the light strand is dismantled by vocational center clients and then properly recycled in Minnesota.
For more information about the Recycling Association of Minnesota, visit recycleminnesota.org.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Woman Killed in St. Paul Motor Scooter Crash was Local Singer
- Larpenteur Ave. Bridge Reopens to Traffic Wednesday
- BBB Urges Participants to Read Fine Print When Signing up for 'Fun Runs'
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand