Brush Up on Richfield's Snow Emergency Rules | Community Spirit
With the first snowfall just around the corner, the City of Richfield is reminding residents about snow emergency rules. A snow emergency automatically goes into effect after a snowfall of two or more inches. Crews can start plowing anytime after the snow stops falling, and police can start tagging and towing vehicles.
The city says you should avoid parking on the streets if the snowfall is predicted to be two or more inches. You can begin parking on the street again after crews plow your street curb to curb.
You can call the 24-hour snow removal information number at 612-861-9178 if you have questions.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand