Brush Up on Richfield's Snow Emergency Rules | Community Spirit
With the first snowfall just around the corner, the City of Richfield is reminding residents about snow emergency rules. A snow emergency automatically goes into effect after a snowfall of two or more inches. Crews can start plowing anytime after the snow stops falling, and police can start tagging and towing vehicles.
The city says you should avoid parking on the streets if the snowfall is predicted to be two or more inches. You can begin parking on the street again after crews plow your street curb to curb.
You can call the 24-hour snow removal information number at 612-861-9178 if you have questions.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'