Brush Up on Richfield's Snow Emergency Rules | Community Spirit
With the first snowfall just around the corner, the City of Richfield is reminding residents about snow emergency rules. A snow emergency automatically goes into effect after a snowfall of two or more inches. Crews can start plowing anytime after the snow stops falling, and police can start tagging and towing vehicles.
The city says you should avoid parking on the streets if the snowfall is predicted to be two or more inches. You can begin parking on the street again after crews plow your street curb to curb.
You can call the 24-hour snow removal information number at 612-861-9178 if you have questions.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences