Man Shot in Buttocks in Minneapolis | Crime
Minneapolis Police say an overnight shooting left one man hospitalized.
The shooting happened around midnight on the 700 block of Newton Avenue North. Police say the man was shot in the buttocks and taken to Hennepin County Medical Center. He’s expected to survive.
The area was taped off overnight as police investigate.
Stay with KSTP.com as we work to bring you more details.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities