Man Shot in Buttocks in Minneapolis | Crime
Minneapolis Police say an overnight shooting left one man hospitalized.
The shooting happened around midnight on the 700 block of Newton Avenue North. Police say the man was shot in the buttocks and taken to Hennepin County Medical Center. He’s expected to survive.
The area was taped off overnight as police investigate.
Stay with KSTP.com as we work to bring you more details.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'