Man Shot in Buttocks in Minneapolis | Crime
Minneapolis Police say an overnight shooting left one man hospitalized.
The shooting happened around midnight on the 700 block of Newton Avenue North. Police say the man was shot in the buttocks and taken to Hennepin County Medical Center. He’s expected to survive.
The area was taped off overnight as police investigate.
Stay with KSTP.com as we work to bring you more details.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences