20 Burglaries in South Minneapolis in just 2 weeks | Crime
Police are urging residents in Bancroft, Bryant, Central, Corcoran, Powderhorn Park and Standish neighborhoods to be extra aware of any suspicious activity, especially during the day.
Since March 23, there have been 20 burglaries of homes, garages and businesses in the area. Most break-ins happened during daytime hours, by prying open a window or forcing in a door. In addition, police say ten vehicles were reported stolen and four vehicles were broken-into.
This updated crime alert comes just two weeks after KSTP reporter, Bay Scroggins, talked to families about the jump in crime. Click here for the story
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities