'World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade' Marches Through Hopkins | Events
Are you looking to take in a St. Patrick's Day parade, but don't want to fight the crowds in St. Paul?
Save yourself the hassle and the time with the 'World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade' in Hopkins.
You won't want to be late! It begins at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, March 17.
The parade begins at the American Legion, 10 12th Ave S, and will end at the Elks Lodge, on 8th Ave S.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Cloud Police Look for Suspect of Hotel Robbery
- Duluth Woman Gets Creative to Pay for Maternity Leave
- Mississippi River Shuts Down 8 Miles to Commercial Traffic
- Prosecutors: Itasca Co. Kidnapper Wanted to Talk with Ex about 'Being a Good Parent'
- Man Fatally Shot after Alleged Attack in Northern Minn. Home
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand