'World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade' Marches Through Hopkins | Events
Are you looking to take in a St. Patrick's Day parade, but don't want to fight the crowds in St. Paul?
Save yourself the hassle and the time with the 'World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade' in Hopkins.
You won't want to be late! It begins at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, March 17.
The parade begins at the American Legion, 10 12th Ave S, and will end at the Elks Lodge, on 8th Ave S.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Schools to Get 65 Propane-Powered Buses
- Coleman Hosts Public Meetings in St. Paul to Address $9.6M Budget Gap
- Report: Minnesota Ranks High for Well-Being of Kids; Improvement Needed
- Coleman Outlines Plans to Help Marketing of Former Ford Assembly Site
- Larpenteur Ave. Bridge Expected to Reopen to Traffic Wednesday
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand