Food Shelf Benefit at Red Stag in NE Minneapolis | Events
The Red Stag Supperclub in northeast Minneapolis is hosting a benefit dinner where proceeds will go to the Emergency Food Shelf Network. It is set for Monday, June 11th from 5pm-10pm. Tickets are $75.
Finnegan's Beer and 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey are partnering with Red Stag for the dinner. Attendees get a multi-course meal, beer and whiskey. Music will be provided by Robb Henry Trio.
For more information on tickets, click here
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'