Food Shelf Benefit at Red Stag in NE Minneapolis | Events
The Red Stag Supperclub in northeast Minneapolis is hosting a benefit dinner where proceeds will go to the Emergency Food Shelf Network. It is set for Monday, June 11th from 5pm-10pm. Tickets are $75.
Finnegan's Beer and 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey are partnering with Red Stag for the dinner. Attendees get a multi-course meal, beer and whiskey. Music will be provided by Robb Henry Trio.
For more information on tickets, click here
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Motorcyclist Leads Troopers on High Speed Chase, Crashes in Wis.
- Protesters Call for Peace in St. Paul after Woman's Death
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand