Food Shelf Benefit at Red Stag in NE Minneapolis | Events
The Red Stag Supperclub in northeast Minneapolis is hosting a benefit dinner where proceeds will go to the Emergency Food Shelf Network. It is set for Monday, June 11th from 5pm-10pm. Tickets are $75.
Finnegan's Beer and 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey are partnering with Red Stag for the dinner. Attendees get a multi-course meal, beer and whiskey. Music will be provided by Robb Henry Trio.
For more information on tickets, click here
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minnesotans Shoveling Out After Spring Snowstorm
- Nationwide Manhunt for Pine Co. Minister Charged with 59 Sex Crimes
- Son Admits Hosting La qui Parle Co. Party that Led to Teen's Death
- Push Made to Fund, Build New State Security Hospital in St. Peter
- St. Cloud Police Look for Level III Predatory Offender