Food Shelf Benefit at Red Stag in NE Minneapolis | Events
The Red Stag Supperclub in northeast Minneapolis is hosting a benefit dinner where proceeds will go to the Emergency Food Shelf Network. It is set for Monday, June 11th from 5pm-10pm. Tickets are $75.
Finnegan's Beer and 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey are partnering with Red Stag for the dinner. Attendees get a multi-course meal, beer and whiskey. Music will be provided by Robb Henry Trio.
For more information on tickets, click here
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Man on Patio at Tom Reid's in St. Paul
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul Closes for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences