Pedestrian Hit and Killed | News
A man hit by a car in Richfield has died.
The crash happened around 8:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say a driver hit the man walking at 75th and Lyndale Ave. South.
Paramedics performed CPR on the victim but he died.
Investigators don't believe alcohol or drugs were involved in the crash. The driver told police it was an accident.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- April Storm Drops More than Foot of Snow in Parts of Minn., Wis.; Snarls Traffic
- Nationwide Manhunt for Pine Co. Minister Charged with 59 Sex Crimes
- Push Made to Fund, Build New State Security Hospital in St. Peter
- St. Cloud Police Look for Level III Predatory Offender
- Jury Picked to Hear Little Falls Murder Case