Pedestrian Hit and Killed | News
A man hit by a car in Richfield has died.
The crash happened around 8:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say a driver hit the man walking at 75th and Lyndale Ave. South.
Paramedics performed CPR on the victim but he died.
Investigators don't believe alcohol or drugs were involved in the crash. The driver told police it was an accident.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand