Pedestrian Hit and Killed | News
A man hit by a car in Richfield has died.
The crash happened around 8:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say a driver hit the man walking at 75th and Lyndale Ave. South.
Paramedics performed CPR on the victim but he died.
Investigators don't believe alcohol or drugs were involved in the crash. The driver told police it was an accident.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand