Pedestrian Hit and Killed | News
A man hit by a car in Richfield has died.
The crash happened around 8:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say a driver hit the man walking at 75th and Lyndale Ave. South.
Paramedics performed CPR on the victim but he died.
Investigators don't believe alcohol or drugs were involved in the crash. The driver told police it was an accident.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences