Man Hit and Killed by Car Identified | News
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has released the name of a man hit and killed in Richfield Saturday night.
Fifty-nine-year-old David Pearson was crossing Lyndale Avenue South at 75th Street when he was hit.
Emergency crews performed CPR, but he didn't make it.
The driver stopped and cooperated with police. Alcohol and drugs are not suspected in the crash.
Pearson was less than a block from his home at the time of the accident.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Roseville Police Look for Suspects in Pawn Shop Armed Robbery
- 16-Year-Old Helps Rescue Two Victims From St. Paul Duplex Fire
- St. Paul Schools Conducting Internal Investigation after Asst. Elem. Principal Charged
- St. Paul Woman Found Dead with Gunshot Wound Identified, 1 Arrested
- Family Faces Homelessness after Duped out of Money, Apartment
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand