Man Hit and Killed by Car Identified | News
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has released the name of a man hit and killed in Richfield Saturday night.
Fifty-nine-year-old David Pearson was crossing Lyndale Avenue South at 75th Street when he was hit.
Emergency crews performed CPR, but he didn't make it.
The driver stopped and cooperated with police. Alcohol and drugs are not suspected in the crash.
Pearson was less than a block from his home at the time of the accident.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities