Man Hit and Killed by Car Identified | News
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has released the name of a man hit and killed in Richfield Saturday night.
Fifty-nine-year-old David Pearson was crossing Lyndale Avenue South at 75th Street when he was hit.
Emergency crews performed CPR, but he didn't make it.
The driver stopped and cooperated with police. Alcohol and drugs are not suspected in the crash.
Pearson was less than a block from his home at the time of the accident.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences