New Salvation Army Store Offers High-End Goods, Low Prices | News
Get ready for a big crowd at the new Salvation Army store in Bloomington on Saturday. The store is offering some high-end items like purses when it opens for business at 9 a.m.
The store has been filling with inventory since July as it gets ready for the grand opening. In addition to clothes, there is furniture and plenty of collectibles, including Star Wars action figures.
The store is located right off the 98th Street exit of 35W at Lyndale Avenue. The hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, October 15th. It will closed on Sunday, then reopen Monday with those same hours seven days a week.
In addition to shopping, customers can also make donations right at that store. Proceeds from sales at the store go to a Salvation Army drug rehab facility for men that is located in downtown Minneapolis.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Appeal Planned in Dismissal of Waseca School Plot Charges
- St. Cloud Police Look for Suspect of Hotel Robbery
- Duluth Woman Gets Creative to Pay for Maternity Leave
- Mississippi River Shuts Down 8 Miles to Commercial Traffic
- Prosecutors: Itasca Co. Kidnapper Wanted to Talk with Ex about 'Being a Good Parent'
- Officials Find St. Paul Treatment Center at Fault after Resident Suffers Frostbite
- Woman Shot in St. Paul's Payne Phalen Neighborhood
- Roseville Pawn America Robbery Suspect Arrested in Georgia
- 1 of 4 Indicted in St. Paul Drug Cartel House Pleads Guilty
- Passersby Rescue Woman, Baby from St. Paul Duplex Arson
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand