New Salvation Army Store Offers High-End Goods, Low Prices | News
Get ready for a big crowd at the new Salvation Army store in Bloomington on Saturday. The store is offering some high-end items like purses when it opens for business at 9 a.m.
The store has been filling with inventory since July as it gets ready for the grand opening. In addition to clothes, there is furniture and plenty of collectibles, including Star Wars action figures.
The store is located right off the 98th Street exit of 35W at Lyndale Avenue. The hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, October 15th. It will closed on Sunday, then reopen Monday with those same hours seven days a week.
In addition to shopping, customers can also make donations right at that store. Proceeds from sales at the store go to a Salvation Army drug rehab facility for men that is located in downtown Minneapolis.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Saints Play Final Game at St. Paul Midway Stadium
- Minnesota State Fair Enters Final Weekend
- St. Paul Police: Suspect Threw Rocks, Refused to Back Away from Officers
- Public Memorial Held for Victim of Arden Hills Gas Station Shooting
- Final Suspect Arrested in June Roseville Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities