New Salvation Army Store Offers High-End Goods, Low Prices | News
Get ready for a big crowd at the new Salvation Army store in Bloomington on Saturday. The store is offering some high-end items like purses when it opens for business at 9 a.m.
The store has been filling with inventory since July as it gets ready for the grand opening. In addition to clothes, there is furniture and plenty of collectibles, including Star Wars action figures.
The store is located right off the 98th Street exit of 35W at Lyndale Avenue. The hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, October 15th. It will closed on Sunday, then reopen Monday with those same hours seven days a week.
In addition to shopping, customers can also make donations right at that store. Proceeds from sales at the store go to a Salvation Army drug rehab facility for men that is located in downtown Minneapolis.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 4 Killed, 4 Hurt in Crash Near Sleepy Eye on Icy Roads ID'd
- Procession Set as Cpl. Caleb Erickson Returns Home to Waseca
- Electric Fetus to Close in St. Cloud After 27 Years
- Small Area of Freezing Rain, Sleet Makes for Slick Spots
- Excelsior Considers Sales Tax on Food, Drinks to Pay for Park Improvements
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Man on Patio at Tom Reid's in St. Paul
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul Closes for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences