New Salvation Army Store Offers High-End Goods, Low Prices | News
Get ready for a big crowd at the new Salvation Army store in Bloomington on Saturday. The store is offering some high-end items like purses when it opens for business at 9 a.m.
The store has been filling with inventory since July as it gets ready for the grand opening. In addition to clothes, there is furniture and plenty of collectibles, including Star Wars action figures.
The store is located right off the 98th Street exit of 35W at Lyndale Avenue. The hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, October 15th. It will closed on Sunday, then reopen Monday with those same hours seven days a week.
In addition to shopping, customers can also make donations right at that store. Proceeds from sales at the store go to a Salvation Army drug rehab facility for men that is located in downtown Minneapolis.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Wild Playoff Games Equal Big Business Along West 7th Street
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'