New Salvation Army Store Offers High-End Goods, Low Prices | News
Get ready for a big crowd at the new Salvation Army store in Bloomington on Saturday. The store is offering some high-end items like purses when it opens for business at 9 a.m.
The store has been filling with inventory since July as it gets ready for the grand opening. In addition to clothes, there is furniture and plenty of collectibles, including Star Wars action figures.
The store is located right off the 98th Street exit of 35W at Lyndale Avenue. The hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, October 15th. It will closed on Sunday, then reopen Monday with those same hours seven days a week.
In addition to shopping, customers can also make donations right at that store. Proceeds from sales at the store go to a Salvation Army drug rehab facility for men that is located in downtown Minneapolis.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Xcel Energy Center Preps for Playoff Hockey
- St. Paul Man Charged with Murder after Shooting Ex-Girlfriend during Custody Dispute
- 2 Minnesotans Want Iowa City Police to Return $48K in Cash
- Franken to Tour St. Paul Public Schools' Nutrition Center, Discuss Healthy Meals
- Minnesota Kidnap Suspect Caught after Calif. Chase