Local Restaurants to Raise Money for Jablonski | News
Minnesotans who want to help injured hockey player Jack Jablonski can do so by eating their way across the Twin Cities. Three restaurant chains are planning Jablonski benefits in March.
First up: Perkins. 50 Twin Cities Perkins restaurants will host Dine to Donate fundraisers March 8-10.
"Customers can print a voucher from www.jabby13.com and submit it when they visit a participating Perkins restaurant anytime during the three-day fundraiser, to ensure that 10% of their meal-check is donated to the Jack Jablonski Fund," said Corbin Peterson, manager of Perkins' Edina restaurant.
On that same website, you can find information about upcoming fundraising events at Leann Chin and Dairy Queen restaurants. You'll also find details about a golf tournament planned for June.
Jablonski was paralyzed during a hockey game in December.
“We are continually touched by the strength and courage displayed by Jack Jablonski. We can think of no better way to honor him than to hold this Dine to Donate program on his behalf," said Peterson.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences