Snow Emergency Information in Minneapolis | News
The city of Minneapolis is getting ready to distribute brochures explaining the snow emergency policy. Residents should look for the information in the mail in the coming days.
167,000 brochures are being mailed out to the public. The information will include where residents can park during the days after a snow emergency is declared by the city.
If a Minneapolis resident wants to know more about if a snow emergency is declared, they can check local media or call the following hot line (612) 348-SNOW.
It is good to keep the brochure handy for the first major snowfall. You can always find the information on line as well.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Elem. School Temporarily Shuts Down after Student Discovered with Dummy Grenade
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Plan for the Outdoors at the Bird, Buck, Bait and Boat Expo
- Minn. Non-Profit Businesses Advocate to Raise Minimum Wage
- Teen Pleads Guilty to Stealing School Bus in Roseville
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences