Snow Emergency Information in Minneapolis | News
The city of Minneapolis is getting ready to distribute brochures explaining the snow emergency policy. Residents should look for the information in the mail in the coming days.
167,000 brochures are being mailed out to the public. The information will include where residents can park during the days after a snow emergency is declared by the city.
If a Minneapolis resident wants to know more about if a snow emergency is declared, they can check local media or call the following hot line (612) 348-SNOW.
It is good to keep the brochure handy for the first major snowfall. You can always find the information on line as well.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'