Snow Emergency Information in Minneapolis | News
The city of Minneapolis is getting ready to distribute brochures explaining the snow emergency policy. Residents should look for the information in the mail in the coming days.
167,000 brochures are being mailed out to the public. The information will include where residents can park during the days after a snow emergency is declared by the city.
If a Minneapolis resident wants to know more about if a snow emergency is declared, they can check local media or call the following hot line (612) 348-SNOW.
It is good to keep the brochure handy for the first major snowfall. You can always find the information on line as well.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Students Head Back to School on Propane-Powered Buses
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities