Rosedale Performance Features NHCC Choir, Northwest Singing Seniors | News
Music lovers are invited to attend a free choral concert at Rosedale Center this weekend.
“Minnesota Sings!” features the North Hennepin Community College Chamber Singers and the Northwest Singing Seniors, along with choral groups from the entire metro. The event celebrates the American Choral Directors Association of Minnesota’s 50th anniversary.
“Minnesota Sings!” begins at 9:30 a.m. and runs through 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, at the mall. The performance is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 4 Killed, 4 Hurt in Crash Near Sleepy Eye on Icy Roads ID'd
- Procession Set as Cpl. Caleb Erickson Returns Home to Waseca
- Electric Fetus to Close in St. Cloud After 27 Years
- Small Area of Freezing Rain, Sleet Makes for Slick Spots
- Excelsior Considers Sales Tax on Food, Drinks to Pay for Park Improvements
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Man on Patio at Tom Reid's in St. Paul
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul Closes for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences