Rosedale Performance Features NHCC Choir, Northwest Singing Seniors | News
Music lovers are invited to attend a free choral concert at Rosedale Center this weekend.
“Minnesota Sings!” features the North Hennepin Community College Chamber Singers and the Northwest Singing Seniors, along with choral groups from the entire metro. The event celebrates the American Choral Directors Association of Minnesota’s 50th anniversary.
“Minnesota Sings!” begins at 9:30 a.m. and runs through 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, at the mall. The performance is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Wild Playoff Games Equal Big Business Along West 7th Street
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'