Met Council to Take Comment on Rail Plans | News
The Metropolitan Council will be taking public comments on amending the region's long-range Transportation Policy to include light rail transit for the Bottineau Transitway in Hennepin County.
The Council will hold a public meetings:
- March 7th, 5-7 p.m. at Robbinsdale City Hall, 4100 Lakeview Ave N, Robbinsdale
- March 11th, 5 p.m., at the Metro Transit F.T. Heywood Office Building Chambers, 570 6th Ave N, Minneapolis.
On Dec 18, 2012, the Golden Valley City Council voted in favor of endorsing the Bottineau Transitway route through Golden Valley after an initial no vote in the summer.
The Bottineau Transitway will run from downtown Minneapolis to the northwest suburbs.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'