Met Council to Take Comment on Rail Plans | News
The Metropolitan Council will be taking public comments on amending the region's long-range Transportation Policy to include light rail transit for the Bottineau Transitway in Hennepin County.
The Council will hold a public meetings:
- March 7th, 5-7 p.m. at Robbinsdale City Hall, 4100 Lakeview Ave N, Robbinsdale
- March 11th, 5 p.m., at the Metro Transit F.T. Heywood Office Building Chambers, 570 6th Ave N, Minneapolis.
On Dec 18, 2012, the Golden Valley City Council voted in favor of endorsing the Bottineau Transitway route through Golden Valley after an initial no vote in the summer.
The Bottineau Transitway will run from downtown Minneapolis to the northwest suburbs.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Appeal Planned in Dismissal of Waseca School Plot Charges
- St. Cloud Police Look for Suspect of Hotel Robbery
- Duluth Woman Gets Creative to Pay for Maternity Leave
- Mississippi River Shuts Down 8 Miles to Commercial Traffic
- Prosecutors: Itasca Co. Kidnapper Wanted to Talk with Ex about 'Being a Good Parent'
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand