Met Council to Take Comment on Rail Plans | News
The Metropolitan Council will be taking public comments on amending the region's long-range Transportation Policy to include light rail transit for the Bottineau Transitway in Hennepin County.
The Council will hold a public meetings:
- March 7th, 5-7 p.m. at Robbinsdale City Hall, 4100 Lakeview Ave N, Robbinsdale
- March 11th, 5 p.m., at the Metro Transit F.T. Heywood Office Building Chambers, 570 6th Ave N, Minneapolis.
On Dec 18, 2012, the Golden Valley City Council voted in favor of endorsing the Bottineau Transitway route through Golden Valley after an initial no vote in the summer.
The Bottineau Transitway will run from downtown Minneapolis to the northwest suburbs.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- St. Paul Police Sources: City Employees Tied to Gangs Disrupt Work
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities