Met Council to Take Comment on Rail Plans | News
The Metropolitan Council will be taking public comments on amending the region's long-range Transportation Policy to include light rail transit for the Bottineau Transitway in Hennepin County.
The Council will hold a public meetings:
- March 7th, 5-7 p.m. at Robbinsdale City Hall, 4100 Lakeview Ave N, Robbinsdale
- March 11th, 5 p.m., at the Metro Transit F.T. Heywood Office Building Chambers, 570 6th Ave N, Minneapolis.
On Dec 18, 2012, the Golden Valley City Council voted in favor of endorsing the Bottineau Transitway route through Golden Valley after an initial no vote in the summer.
The Bottineau Transitway will run from downtown Minneapolis to the northwest suburbs.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences