Robbinsdale High School Searches for New Principal | News
Robbinsdale Cooper High School is now looking for a new Principal.
That's after Michael Favor was named the district’s Executive Director of Student Services and Secondary Schools. He starts the job beginning July 1.
The shift is part of a reorganization of administrative duties following the announcement that the Executive Director of Teaching and Learning, Gayle Walkowiak, will retire at the end of June.
The district plans to have a replacement for Favor by the end of the school year.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coleman Hosts Public Meetings in St. Paul to Address $9.6M Budget Gap
- Report: Minnesota Ranks High for Well-Being of Kids; Improvement Needed
- Coleman Outlines Plans to Help Marketing of Former Ford Assembly Site
- Larpenteur Ave. Bridge Expected to Reopen to Traffic Wednesday
- New Brighton Home Burglarized, No Arrests
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand