Robbinsdale High School Searches for New Principal | News
Robbinsdale Cooper High School is now looking for a new Principal.
That's after Michael Favor was named the district’s Executive Director of Student Services and Secondary Schools. He starts the job beginning July 1.
The shift is part of a reorganization of administrative duties following the announcement that the Executive Director of Teaching and Learning, Gayle Walkowiak, will retire at the end of June.
The district plans to have a replacement for Favor by the end of the school year.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- April Storm Drops More than Foot of Snow in Parts of Minn., Wis.; Snarls Traffic
- Nationwide Manhunt for Pine Co. Minister Charged with 59 Sex Crimes
- Push Made to Fund, Build New State Security Hospital in St. Peter
- St. Cloud Police Look for Level III Predatory Offender
- Jury Picked to Hear Little Falls Murder Case