Robbinsdale High School Searches for New Principal | News
Robbinsdale Cooper High School is now looking for a new Principal.
That's after Michael Favor was named the district’s Executive Director of Student Services and Secondary Schools. He starts the job beginning July 1.
The shift is part of a reorganization of administrative duties following the announcement that the Executive Director of Teaching and Learning, Gayle Walkowiak, will retire at the end of June.
The district plans to have a replacement for Favor by the end of the school year.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Wounded Veteran Given Mortgage-Free Home in Shoreview
- Marijuana Debate Continues with Another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'