Robbinsdale High School Searches for New Principal | News
Robbinsdale Cooper High School is now looking for a new Principal.
That's after Michael Favor was named the district’s Executive Director of Student Services and Secondary Schools. He starts the job beginning July 1.
The shift is part of a reorganization of administrative duties following the announcement that the Executive Director of Teaching and Learning, Gayle Walkowiak, will retire at the end of June.
The district plans to have a replacement for Favor by the end of the school year.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Father Charged after Toddler Found High on Meth
- University of Minnesota Hopes Bonding Bill will Continue Study of Invasive Species
- Pothole Locations can be Sent by Text to the City of Maplewood
- US New & World Report: Hamline University Best Law School in Minn.
- Victim Killed Overnight in Fight ID'd as St. Paul Man
- 2 Teenage Boys Sent to Hospital after Being Hit by Truck in Sherburne Co.
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion