Robbinsdale High School Searches for New Principal | News
Robbinsdale Cooper High School is now looking for a new Principal.
That's after Michael Favor was named the district’s Executive Director of Student Services and Secondary Schools. He starts the job beginning July 1.
The shift is part of a reorganization of administrative duties following the announcement that the Executive Director of Teaching and Learning, Gayle Walkowiak, will retire at the end of June.
The district plans to have a replacement for Favor by the end of the school year.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Saints Play Final Game at St. Paul Midway Stadium
- Minnesota State Fair Enters Final Weekend
- St. Paul Police: Suspect Threw Rocks, Refused to Back Away from Officers
- Public Memorial Held for Victim of Arden Hills Gas Station Shooting
- Final Suspect Arrested in June Roseville Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities