Robbinsdale Schools to Implement Electronic Visitor Procedures | News
In an effort to enhance school safety, Robbinsdale Area Schools will upgrade to an electronic visitor management system next week.
Starting Feb. 4th, Robbinsdale Area Schools will require every visitor to present a driver's license or another form of a government issued picture ID. It will be used to track who is in what building and when.
Letters have been sent home to parents of children in the district.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Wounded Veteran Given Mortgage-Free Home in Shoreview
- Marijuana Debate Continues with Another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'