Robbinsdale Schools to Implement Electronic Visitor Procedures | News
In an effort to enhance school safety, Robbinsdale Area Schools will upgrade to an electronic visitor management system next week.
Starting Feb. 4th, Robbinsdale Area Schools will require every visitor to present a driver's license or another form of a government issued picture ID. It will be used to track who is in what building and when.
Letters have been sent home to parents of children in the district.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand