Robbinsdale Schools to Implement Electronic Visitor Procedures | News
In an effort to enhance school safety, Robbinsdale Area Schools will upgrade to an electronic visitor management system next week.
Starting Feb. 4th, Robbinsdale Area Schools will require every visitor to present a driver's license or another form of a government issued picture ID. It will be used to track who is in what building and when.
Letters have been sent home to parents of children in the district.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Standout Mankato Football Player Charged in Shooting near Renaissance Festival
- Key Lawmakers say 'No' to Idea for ATV Park Using Legacy Tax Money
- Byron Smith Fights Restitution to Teens' Families, Breaks Down in Court
- Inmate Dies in Stearns County Jail
- Report: Minnesota Dance Coach Fired over Hazing Incident
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities