Wayzata Business Closing After 7 Year Run | News
After 7 years, Card Party in Wayzata has decided to close their doors.
Owner Katie Lucas said, "It's just not working out financially."
They will be having a going out of business Sale starting Thursday.
The store is located at Wayzata Blvd. and Grand Ave. S.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 Teenage Boys Sent to Hospital after Being Hit by Truck in Sherburne Co.
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion