Wayzata Business Closing After 7 Year Run | News
After 7 years, Card Party in Wayzata has decided to close their doors.
Owner Katie Lucas said, "It's just not working out financially."
They will be having a going out of business Sale starting Thursday.
The store is located at Wayzata Blvd. and Grand Ave. S.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'