Weekend Road Closures in the Twin Cities | News
Major freeways will be closed this weekend because of construction.
Highway 169 will experience closures southbound between Interstate 694 and 77th Avenue between 9 p.m. Friday, June 28, until 5 a.m. Monday, July 1, according to the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
A suggested alternate route is Interstate 94 to southbound Interstate 494 to eastbound Interstate 394 to Highway 169. More information about the project is available here.
Highway 36 will be closed in both directions from Highway 61 to White Bear Avenue. The closure will be for 75 days. The posted detour is available here.
Highway 95 will be closed in both directions between County Road 9 and County Road 11. The closures are to make drainage improvements to the roadway. The roadway is expected to reopen by July 8.
A suggested alternate route is County Road 9 and County Road 11 back to Highway 95. Additional information about the project is available here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire that Damaged Historic House in Duluth Ruled Arson
- Level 3 Sex Offender Moving into Raymond Township, Meeting Planned
- Wisconsin Deputy Arrested for Drunken Driving in Red Wing
- Recount Underway Between 2 Candidates for St. Cloud School Board Race
- 2 Charged with Felony Fraud while in Faribault Co. Prison
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand