TwinsFest Moves to Target Field in 2014 | News
TwinsFest is moving to Target Field in Minneapolis next year.
The Minnesota Twins and the Twin Community Fund announced Monday that they'll host "TwinsFest at Target Field" - a first of its kind event in 2014.
The annual festival, which runs Jan. 24-26, will feature all new fan experiences as well as the popular player autograph and photo sessions, according to the team.
More than 60 current, former and future Twins players are expected to appear throughout the weekend. Ticket prices and additional details will be announced at a later date.
Since 1989, TwinsFest has become a staple of the state's sports scene. The event is one of the largest team-run fan festival in professional sports.
It's also the largest annual fundraiser for the Minnesota Twins Community Fund, raising more than $4.2 million for programs and organizations.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Schools Get 66 Propane-Powered Buses
- Roseville Police Release Images of Suspects in Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Coleman Hosts Public Meetings in St. Paul to Address $9.6M Budget Gap
- Report: Minnesota Ranks High for Well-Being of Kids; Improvement Needed
- Coleman Outlines Plans to Help Marketing of Former Ford Assembly Site
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand