Interview: Minnesota Dream Act Now in Effect | News
Minnesota's Dream Act went into effect July 1.
Kris Lockhart stopped by the KSTP-TV studio to talk about how the University of Minnesota is preparing for the change.
Lockhart is the Associate Vice Provost for Equity and Diversity at the U of M.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Woman Killed in St. Paul Motor Scooter Crash was Local Singer
- Larpenteur Ave. Bridge Reopens to Traffic Wednesday
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand