LIST: Minneapolis Mayoral Candidates | News
Tuesday is the final day to file in the race to succeed Mayor R.T. Rybak in Minneapolis.
As of the deadline at 5 p.m., 35 people are in the race.
Voters will choose a new mayor Nov. 5 using ranked-choice voting. Residents will make a first, second and third choice in the race.
The extra choices will come into play if none of the candidates initially get 50 percent of the vote.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cast of 'The Wizard of Oz' Helps Build Homes for Minnesotans
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 2nd Class Stephanie Heu
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 3rd Class Chong Vue
- St. Paul Police to Host Notification Meeting for Relocation of Predatory Offender
- St. Paul Makes Changes after Residents Complain about Slippery Roads