LIST: Minneapolis Mayoral Candidates | News
Tuesday is the final day to file in the race to succeed Mayor R.T. Rybak in Minneapolis.
As of the deadline at 5 p.m., 35 people are in the race.
Voters will choose a new mayor Nov. 5 using ranked-choice voting. Residents will make a first, second and third choice in the race.
The extra choices will come into play if none of the candidates initially get 50 percent of the vote.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minnesotans Shoveling Out After Spring Snowstorm
- Nationwide Manhunt for Pine Co. Minister Charged with 59 Sex Crimes
- Son Admits Hosting La qui Parle Co. Party that Led to Teen's Death
- Push Made to Fund, Build New State Security Hospital in St. Peter
- St. Cloud Police Look for Level III Predatory Offender