Body Found in Fridley Believed to be Missing Father | News
Police have tentatively identified a body found in a Fridley pond as 32-year-old Adam Zaccardi. The Minneapolis father was missing for nearly a week.
The pond is located in the Springbrook Nature Center next to an apartment complex where police say Zaccardi was seen attending a party last Friday night.
Zaccardi's family says he was a man who was always willing to help out his family and friends. His girlfriend of 15 years says he had a great sense of humor and was a good father to the couple's two sons.
Police are talking to people who may have been with Zaccardi Friday night and are asking for the public's help as well. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Fridley Police Department via Anoka County Central Communications at 763-427-1212.
Police will wait for an autopsy to determine whether Zaccardi's death is suspicious.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Students Head Back to School on Propane-Powered Buses
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities