Body Found in Fridley Believed to be Missing Father | News
Police have tentatively identified a body found in a Fridley pond as 32-year-old Adam Zaccardi. The Minneapolis father was missing for nearly a week.
The pond is located in the Springbrook Nature Center next to an apartment complex where police say Zaccardi was seen attending a party last Friday night.
Zaccardi's family says he was a man who was always willing to help out his family and friends. His girlfriend of 15 years says he had a great sense of humor and was a good father to the couple's two sons.
Police are talking to people who may have been with Zaccardi Friday night and are asking for the public's help as well. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Fridley Police Department via Anoka County Central Communications at 763-427-1212.
Police will wait for an autopsy to determine whether Zaccardi's death is suspicious.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- University of Minnesota Hopes Bonding Bill will Continue Study of Invasive Species
- Pothole Locations can be Sent by Text to the City of Maplewood
- US New & World Report: Hamline University Best Law School in Minn.
- Victim Killed Overnight in Fight ID'd as St. Paul Man
- Greyhound Bus Service Now Offered from St. Paul Union Depot
- 2 Teenage Boys Sent to Hospital after Being Hit by Truck in Sherburne Co.
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion