Victim in Hwy. 55 Fatal Accident Identified | News
The victim in a fatal accident Tuesday on Highway 55 in Plymouth has been identified.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has identified the victim as Thomas Lewis, 54, of Blaine.
Police say the accident involved a collision between two vehicles on Highway 55 and Industrial Park Boulevard just before 11:30 a.m.
The car was rear-ended by a pickup, resulting in the car rolling over. Lewis, a passenger in the car, was ejected from the vehicle.
The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. The driver of the pickup was not injured.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Police Respond to Criticism over Skyway Arrest Caught on Video
- Minnesota State Fair Enters Final Weekend
- St. Paul Police: Suspect Threw Rocks, Refused to Back Away from Officers
- Public Memorial Held for Victim of Arden Hills Gas Station Shooting
- St. Paul Saints Play Final Game at St. Paul Midway Stadium
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities