Victim in Hwy. 55 Fatal Accident Identified | News
The victim in a fatal accident Tuesday on Highway 55 in Plymouth has been identified.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has identified the victim as Thomas Lewis, 54, of Blaine.
Police say the accident involved a collision between two vehicles on Highway 55 and Industrial Park Boulevard just before 11:30 a.m.
The car was rear-ended by a pickup, resulting in the car rolling over. Lewis, a passenger in the car, was ejected from the vehicle.
The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. The driver of the pickup was not injured.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Fatally Shot after Alleged Attack in Northern Minn. Home
- Judge Tosses Most Serious Charges in Waseca Foiled Plot
- Sheriff: 14-Year-Old Hospitalized in SW Minn. was Mother of Dead Newborn
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured in Accident at Renville Co. Power Line Work Site
- Duluth Dips into Dunkin' Donuts; Event in Edina for Potential Franchisees
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand