Victim in Hwy. 55 Fatal Accident Identified | News
The victim in a fatal accident Tuesday on Highway 55 in Plymouth has been identified.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has identified the victim as Thomas Lewis, 54, of Blaine.
Police say the accident involved a collision between two vehicles on Highway 55 and Industrial Park Boulevard just before 11:30 a.m.
The car was rear-ended by a pickup, resulting in the car rolling over. Lewis, a passenger in the car, was ejected from the vehicle.
The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. The driver of the pickup was not injured.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Big Changes to How St. Paul Public Works Handles Snow and Ice
- Minn. Republicans Relocate HQ from Capitol Area
- Hockey Stars Serve Up Smiles at 'Wild About Children' Event
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes