LIST: Mpls. Wading Pools, Water Parks Closing Aug. 26 | Public Spaces
Twenty-nine Minneapolis wading pools are closing for rest of the season Monday.
Water parks will also close Monday, and lifeguards will no longer be on duty at Minneapolis beaches. Beaches will still be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and swim docks and buoys will be at the swim areas through Labor Day.
Wading pools closed include:
Armatage, Bethune, Bohanon, Bottineau, City of Richfield outdoor pool, Cleveland, Currie, Fuller, Green Central Gym, Hall, Harrison, Hiawatha School, Holmes Park, Jackson Square, Jordan, Keewaydin, Kenny, Luxton, Lyndale School, Lynnhurst Park, Matthews, Morris, Peavey, Pershing, St. Louis Park Aquatic Park, Stewart, Victory, Waite, Whittier, Willard and Windom Northeast
Wading pools open through Monday, Sept. 2, include:
Audubon, Beltrami, Bossen Field, Brackett, Bryant Square, Bryn Mawr, Como Regional Park Pool, Corcoran, Dickman, East Phillips Park Cultural and Community Center, Elliot,Farview, Folwell, Hi-View, Highland Park Aquatic Center, Lake Hiawatha, Linden Hills, Logan, Longfellow, Loring, Marshall Terrace, McRae, Mueller, North Commons, North Mississippi, Phelps, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Riverside, Shingle Creek, Sibley, Van Cleve, and Wabun.
For more information about pool locations, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 Teenage Boys Sent to Hospital after Being Hit by Truck in Sherburne Co.
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion