LIST: Mpls. Wading Pools, Water Parks Closing Aug. 26 | Public Spaces
Twenty-nine Minneapolis wading pools are closing for rest of the season Monday.
Water parks will also close Monday, and lifeguards will no longer be on duty at Minneapolis beaches. Beaches will still be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and swim docks and buoys will be at the swim areas through Labor Day.
Wading pools closed include:
Armatage, Bethune, Bohanon, Bottineau, City of Richfield outdoor pool, Cleveland, Currie, Fuller, Green Central Gym, Hall, Harrison, Hiawatha School, Holmes Park, Jackson Square, Jordan, Keewaydin, Kenny, Luxton, Lyndale School, Lynnhurst Park, Matthews, Morris, Peavey, Pershing, St. Louis Park Aquatic Park, Stewart, Victory, Waite, Whittier, Willard and Windom Northeast
Wading pools open through Monday, Sept. 2, include:
Audubon, Beltrami, Bossen Field, Brackett, Bryant Square, Bryn Mawr, Como Regional Park Pool, Corcoran, Dickman, East Phillips Park Cultural and Community Center, Elliot,Farview, Folwell, Hi-View, Highland Park Aquatic Center, Lake Hiawatha, Linden Hills, Logan, Longfellow, Loring, Marshall Terrace, McRae, Mueller, North Commons, North Mississippi, Phelps, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Riverside, Shingle Creek, Sibley, Van Cleve, and Wabun.
For more information about pool locations, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand