Minneapolis Schools Help Parents Help Students | Schools
The Minneapolis School District is hosting a series of training sessions starting tomorrow, February 16th, aimed at helping parents and volunteers support the academic growth of students.
Sessions focus on literacy homework and tutoring, English learning, cultural competency, math homework, bullying and internet safety, special education, and extracurricular activities.
The sessions run through April at various locations in the city.
For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Ice Fishing and Winter Sports Show Now Open
- St. Paul Man Charged with Attempted Murder, Assault After Hitting a Girl with Bullet Intended for Former Gang Member
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- 'Veterans Court Track' Launches for Ramsey County Offenders
- Thousands Expected to Attend Huge Ice Fishing Show in St. Paul