Minneapolis Schools Help Parents Help Students | Schools
The Minneapolis School District is hosting a series of training sessions starting tomorrow, February 16th, aimed at helping parents and volunteers support the academic growth of students.
Sessions focus on literacy homework and tutoring, English learning, cultural competency, math homework, bullying and internet safety, special education, and extracurricular activities.
The sessions run through April at various locations in the city.
For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand