Minneapolis Schools Help Parents Help Students | Schools
The Minneapolis School District is hosting a series of training sessions starting tomorrow, February 16th, aimed at helping parents and volunteers support the academic growth of students.
Sessions focus on literacy homework and tutoring, English learning, cultural competency, math homework, bullying and internet safety, special education, and extracurricular activities.
The sessions run through April at various locations in the city.
For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'