Minneapolis Schools Help Parents Help Students | Schools
The Minneapolis School District is hosting a series of training sessions starting tomorrow, February 16th, aimed at helping parents and volunteers support the academic growth of students.
Sessions focus on literacy homework and tutoring, English learning, cultural competency, math homework, bullying and internet safety, special education, and extracurricular activities.
The sessions run through April at various locations in the city.
For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Standout Mankato Football Player Charged in Shooting near Renaissance Festival
- Key Lawmakers say 'No' to Idea for ATV Park Using Legacy Tax Money
- Byron Smith Fights Restitution to Teens' Families, Breaks Down in Court
- Inmate Dies in Stearns County Jail
- Report: Minnesota Dance Coach Fired over Hazing Incident
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities