New Head Football Coach Joins Hill-Murray | Schools
The new head football coach at Hill-Murray School brings 30 years of experience to the job.
The school has hired Mark Mauer to serve in the position effective immediately. He will also serve in the school's Advancement Office starting July 1, according to a news release.
A St. Paul native, Mauer is a graduate of Harding High School and played quarterback at the University of Nebraska, where he later coached. Mauer has also coached at Ball State in Indiana, University of Wisconsin, North Dakota State University, New Mexico State and Concordia College in St. Paul.
Mauer, who is the cousin of Minnesota Twin Joe Mauer, will lead a football camp June 11 to Aug. 27. Additional information about Hill-Murray football is available here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences