New Head Football Coach Joins Hill-Murray | Schools
The new head football coach at Hill-Murray School brings 30 years of experience to the job.
The school has hired Mark Mauer to serve in the position effective immediately. He will also serve in the school's Advancement Office starting July 1, according to a news release.
A St. Paul native, Mauer is a graduate of Harding High School and played quarterback at the University of Nebraska, where he later coached. Mauer has also coached at Ball State in Indiana, University of Wisconsin, North Dakota State University, New Mexico State and Concordia College in St. Paul.
Mauer, who is the cousin of Minnesota Twin Joe Mauer, will lead a football camp June 11 to Aug. 27. Additional information about Hill-Murray football is available here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Standout Mankato Football Player Charged in Shooting near Renaissance Festival
- Key Lawmakers say 'No' to Idea for ATV Park Using Legacy Tax Money
- Byron Smith Fights Restitution to Teens' Families, Breaks Down in Court
- Inmate Dies in Stearns County Jail
- Report: Minnesota Dance Coach Fired over Hazing Incident
- Suspect Dead, Officer Uninjured in St. Paul Officer-Involved Shooting
- INTERVIEW: St. Paul Saints to Play Final Games at Midway this Week
- Seniors Celebrated at Minnesota State Fair on Thursday
- Public Memorial Held Thursday for Victim of Arden Hills Gas Station Shooting
- St. Paul Council Approves Lease Dispute Settlement
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities