New Head Football Coach Joins Hill-Murray | Schools
The new head football coach at Hill-Murray School brings 30 years of experience to the job.
The school has hired Mark Mauer to serve in the position effective immediately. He will also serve in the school's Advancement Office starting July 1, according to a news release.
A St. Paul native, Mauer is a graduate of Harding High School and played quarterback at the University of Nebraska, where he later coached. Mauer has also coached at Ball State in Indiana, University of Wisconsin, North Dakota State University, New Mexico State and Concordia College in St. Paul.
Mauer, who is the cousin of Minnesota Twin Joe Mauer, will lead a football camp June 11 to Aug. 27. Additional information about Hill-Murray football is available here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager Helps Rescue Two Victims from St. Paul Duplex Fire
- Roseville Police Look for Suspects in Pawn Shop Armed Robbery
- St. Paul Schools Conducting Internal Investigation after Asst. Elem. Principal Charged
- St. Paul Woman Found Dead with Gunshot Wound Identified, 1 Arrested
- Family Faces Homelessness after Duped out of Money, Apartment
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand