'Save Your License Saturday' Open to All Minnesota Teachers | Schools
The South Washington County School District is offering courses for all Minnesota teachers who need to renew their licenses.
“Save Your License Saturday” will take place at Woodbury Middle School. To renew a Minnesota five-year teaching or related service license, educators must complete 125 hours of professional development. As part of that, teachers must show evidence of hours in six areas, two of which were added in 2012.
District 833 will be offering courses that meet those requirements on Saturday, Nov. 3, at Woodbury High School. It's free for District 833 teachers. For teachers outside of the district, it costs $15 for either morning or afternoon sessions or $25 for both.
To register or for more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tiger Remains on Display in Duluth after Accidentally Biting Zookeeper
- Albert Lea Men Use Hovercrafts to Save Deer Trapped on Frozen Lake
- Albert Lea Salvation Army Captain Trying to Set World Record for Bell Ringing
- St. Cloud Healthcare Management Students to Host Information Panel on Dec. 5
- Public Hearings to Take Place About CenterPoint Energy 2014 Rate Increase
- Groundbreaking Held for Housing and Job Training Initiative in St. Paul
- Suspect Involved in St. Paul Chase Charged with Fleeing an Officer, 2nd Degree Murder
- Fire Breaks Out at House on Edmund Ave. in St. Paul
- Death of Baby Boy in St. Paul Under Investigation
- No Decision on Extradition from Minn. in Iowa Murder Arrest
- DPS Issues Warning in Wake of Winter Driving Deaths
- Snow Totals Could Reach 20 Inches in NE Minnesota
- St. Cloud Police: Juveniles Asking Businesses for Donations Steal Employee Belongings
- City of Elk River Accepting Applications for On-Call Fire Fighters
- City of Elk River Starts Winter Restricted Parking