'Save Your License Saturday' Open to All Minnesota Teachers | Schools
The South Washington County School District is offering courses for all Minnesota teachers who need to renew their licenses.
“Save Your License Saturday” will take place at Woodbury Middle School. To renew a Minnesota five-year teaching or related service license, educators must complete 125 hours of professional development. As part of that, teachers must show evidence of hours in six areas, two of which were added in 2012.
District 833 will be offering courses that meet those requirements on Saturday, Nov. 3, at Woodbury High School. It's free for District 833 teachers. For teachers outside of the district, it costs $15 for either morning or afternoon sessions or $25 for both.
To register or for more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured after Sunday Morning Shooting in Mankato
- Frazee, Minn., Man Escapes House Fire Caused by Space Heater
- Authorities Seek Information after 1 Injured during Motorcycle Hit-and-Run in Pierce Co.
- Minnesota Man, 39, Dies after Canoe Capsizes
- 1-Year-Old Hit by ATV Driven by 4-Year-Old Brother in Stearns Co.
- Propane Tank Explodes, Injures Man in St. Paul Parking Lot
- Murder Charges against St. Paul Man after Custody-Related Shooting
- Xcel Energy Center Preps for Playoff Hockey
- 2 Minnesotans Want Iowa City Police to Return $48K in Cash
- Franken to Tour St. Paul Public Schools' Nutrition Center, Discuss Healthy Meals