'Save Your License Saturday' Open to All Minnesota Teachers | Schools
The South Washington County School District is offering courses for all Minnesota teachers who need to renew their licenses.
“Save Your License Saturday” will take place at Woodbury Middle School. To renew a Minnesota five-year teaching or related service license, educators must complete 125 hours of professional development. As part of that, teachers must show evidence of hours in six areas, two of which were added in 2012.
District 833 will be offering courses that meet those requirements on Saturday, Nov. 3, at Woodbury High School. It's free for District 833 teachers. For teachers outside of the district, it costs $15 for either morning or afternoon sessions or $25 for both.
To register or for more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cast of 'The Wizard of Oz' Helps Build Homes for Minnesotans
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 2nd Class Stephanie Heu
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 3rd Class Chong Vue
- St. Paul Police to Host Notification Meeting for Relocation of Predatory Offender
- St. Paul Makes Changes after Residents Complain about Slippery Roads