'Save Your License Saturday' Open to All Minnesota Teachers | Schools
The South Washington County School District is offering courses for all Minnesota teachers who need to renew their licenses.
“Save Your License Saturday” will take place at Woodbury Middle School. To renew a Minnesota five-year teaching or related service license, educators must complete 125 hours of professional development. As part of that, teachers must show evidence of hours in six areas, two of which were added in 2012.
District 833 will be offering courses that meet those requirements on Saturday, Nov. 3, at Woodbury High School. It's free for District 833 teachers. For teachers outside of the district, it costs $15 for either morning or afternoon sessions or $25 for both.
To register or for more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 Administrators Charged for Failing to Report Alleged Sexual Abuse at St. Paul School
- Roseville Man Dies after being Hit by Car in Snelling Ave. Intersection
- Ordway Summer Dance Series Hosts Salsa Night
- Tuskegee Airmen Traveling Exhibit Lands in St. Paul
- Coleman Hosts Public Meetings in St. Paul to Address $9.6M Budget Gap
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand
- INTERVIEW: What You Should Know about Toxic Blue Green Algae