Hwy. 169 & I-694 Interchange Closed Tonight | Transportation
The good news is, MnDOT's crews are waiting until after rush hour to close the ramps at the Highway 169-Interstate 694 interchange tonight.
The bad news is, three ramps at that intersection will be closed at 8:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. the following morning.
It includes eastbound I-694 to northbound Highway 169, northbound Highway 169 to westbound I-694 and westbound I-694 to northbound Highway 169.
Workers will be paving the ramps.
MnDOT is also closing lanes in both directions on Highway 169 between 63rd Avenue North and 73rd Avenue North.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Protesters Call for Peace in St. Paul after Woman's Death
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Woman Killed in St. Paul Motor Scooter Crash was Local Singer
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand