WEB FORECAST: Showers Return, Severe Weather Possible Sunday | Weather
More showers and thunderstorms are expected Sunday.
Heavy rains cleared Saturday afternoon and the weather turned warm and muggy.
KSTP.com meteorologist Jonathan Yuhas said more showers will develop overnight and could bring heavy rains.
The low will be 65.
Showers and thunderstorms will continue for Sunday morning, with some becoming strong later in the day.
Temps will top out in the lower 80s.
For Monday, Jonathan said more rain is possible with highs in the mid 70s.
Track the weather with KSTP.com here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More Public Hearings Discuss CenterPoint Energy 2014 Rate Increase
- Lawsuit to be Filed Against Diocese of Duluth Over Alleged Abuse
- Grand Rapids 12-Year-Old Collapses During Basketball Game
- Milk Prices Could Skyrocket if Congress Doesn't Agree on New Farm Bill
- Boy Accused of Throwing Hot Grease at Mom in Minn.
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes
- St. Paul Winter Carnival Buttons Unveiled
- Man in Custody After Firing Shots at Police in St. Paul
- e-Field Trip Helps White Bear Lake Students Log More Hours of Physical Activity