WEB FORECAST: Showers Return, Severe Weather Possible Sunday | Weather
More showers and thunderstorms are expected Sunday.
Heavy rains cleared Saturday afternoon and the weather turned warm and muggy.
KSTP.com meteorologist Jonathan Yuhas said more showers will develop overnight and could bring heavy rains.
The low will be 65.
Showers and thunderstorms will continue for Sunday morning, with some becoming strong later in the day.
Temps will top out in the lower 80s.
For Monday, Jonathan said more rain is possible with highs in the mid 70s.
Track the weather with KSTP.com here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tiger Remains on Display in Duluth after Accidentally Biting Zookeeper
- Albert Lea Men Use Hovercrafts to Save Deer Trapped on Frozen Lake
- Albert Lea Salvation Army Captain Trying to Set World Record for Bell Ringing
- St. Cloud Healthcare Management Students to Host Information Panel on Dec. 5
- Public Hearings to Take Place About CenterPoint Energy 2014 Rate Increase
- St. Paul Residents Navigate Snowy Neighborhood Streets
- Groundbreaking Held for Housing and Job Training Initiative in St. Paul
- Suspect Involved in St. Paul Chase Charged with Fleeing an Officer, 2nd Degree Murder
- Fire Breaks Out at House on Edmund Ave. in St. Paul
- Death of Baby Boy in St. Paul Under Investigation
- DPS Issues Warning in Wake of Winter Driving Deaths
- Snow Totals Could Reach 20 Inches in NE Minnesota
- St. Cloud Police: Juveniles Asking Businesses for Donations Steal Employee Belongings
- City of Elk River Accepting Applications for On-Call Fire Fighters
- City of Elk River Starts Winter Restricted Parking