WEB FORECAST: Showers Return, Severe Weather Possible Sunday | Weather
More showers and thunderstorms are expected Sunday.
Heavy rains cleared Saturday afternoon and the weather turned warm and muggy.
KSTP.com meteorologist Jonathan Yuhas said more showers will develop overnight and could bring heavy rains.
The low will be 65.
Showers and thunderstorms will continue for Sunday morning, with some becoming strong later in the day.
Temps will top out in the lower 80s.
For Monday, Jonathan said more rain is possible with highs in the mid 70s.
Track the weather with KSTP.com here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FEMA, Homeland Security Continue Tours of Flood-Damaged Minn. Counties
- Mayo Clinic Ranked Best Hospital by US News & World Report
- 2 of 3 Who Escaped Northeastern Minnesota Corrections Center Arrested
- Random, Repeated Break-ins in St. Cloud Prompt Concern and Crime Alert
- Night Fishing Ban Lifted from Mille Lacs
- Neighbors Upset Historic Homes in St. Paul Could be Torn Down
- Package Left at Archdiocese Office was Harmless
- Mississippi River's Trash May be Local Artist's Treasure
- 2 Administrators Charged for Failing to Report Alleged Sexual Abuse at St. Paul School
- Fort Snelling State Park to Reopen After 3-Week Closure
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand
- INTERVIEW: What You Should Know about Toxic Blue Green Algae