WEB FORECAST: Showers Return, Severe Weather Possible Sunday | Weather
More showers and thunderstorms are expected Sunday.
Heavy rains cleared Saturday afternoon and the weather turned warm and muggy.
KSTP.com meteorologist Jonathan Yuhas said more showers will develop overnight and could bring heavy rains.
The low will be 65.
Showers and thunderstorms will continue for Sunday morning, with some becoming strong later in the day.
Temps will top out in the lower 80s.
For Monday, Jonathan said more rain is possible with highs in the mid 70s.
Track the weather with KSTP.com here.
Upcoming Events near Hennepin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- St. Paul Elem. School Temporarily Shuts Down after Student Discovered with Dummy Grenade
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences